13.3.13

Production Diary: Getting the Band Back Together...

So, kind of a hectic end of the week ahead of me.  I'm co-hosting Noah's weekly soccer podcast tomorrow,  and Friday has the return of of Johnny C. to FaOS studios to record the season premier of Season II of the show.  Now, Friday is normally my "Fuck, I have a deadline" night, where I'll pound out the remaining portions of the entry, jot down a few notes for the next day, post it and go to bed.  If worst comes to worst (as it did last weekend), it goes up on Saturday, but I'll be in the city and then in Chester for a birthday and the Union Game.

That being said, entry four (why the hell did I call them 'Chapters") will be fairly short, and mostly serves to set the stage for the direction that Deathmatch is taking, and a very brief glimpse of the Judges, and what the Bastard is up to.

Entry five is the introduction of Jason Black from TPoR, and sheds a little light on Black Iron University (an event and setting that will become more and more important as the story continues).

So, there stands the grass.
Thanks as always,
Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment